Buying a diploams, Where to buy a duplicate Austin Peay State University diploma?
#Buy duplicate degree certificate online. #buy degree certificate, #buy degree certificate online.
Clarksville Masonic Lodge 89 sponsored Montgomery County Men's College. In 1845, the Freemasonry College was established. In 1848, the Montgomery County Men's College merged with the Freemasonry College and was renamed Montgomery Freemasonry College and Men's College. The institution lasted until 1855, when the Presbyterian Church of Nashville was run by them as a male university and college. The Presbyterian changed the name of the college to Stewart College, which was later changed to Southwest Presbyterian University. In 1925, Southwest Airlines moved from Clarksville to Memphis, Tennessee, today known as Rhodes College.
In 1927, the state government chose the Clarksville campus as the location of the new Austin Pey Normal School, which was a two-year junior college and teacher training institution created in accordance with the "Convention Act." Named after Governor Yee took office. Located in the place where Austin Pier State University is now located, the "Normal School" continues the tradition of having a certain type of higher education institution there, and its history is longer than in Tennessee, west of Knoxville. Due to the limitation of purpose and resources, Austin Piet Normal School has gradually developed and grown over the years, and it has become one of the higher schools under the control of the State Board of Education.
Harned Hall was the first new building of the college during the period of the normal school from 1931 to 1943. In 1939, the State Board of Education authorized the school to offer courses that could earn a Bachelor of Science degree. The degree was originally awarded to the graduating class at the 1942 Spring Conference. According to the Tennessee State Assembly Act of February 4, 1943, the name of the school was changed to Austin Peay State College. In 1951, the state legislature authorized the college to grant a bachelor of arts degree, and in 1952 to provide a graduate degree, thereby obtaining a master's degree in education. At a meeting in November 1966, the State Board of Education granted the university university status, effective September 1, 1967. In February 1967, the State Board of Education authorized the university to grant a Master of Arts and a Master of Science. In 1968, the associate degree was approved. The State Board of Education transferred its management of higher education institutions to the Tennessee Regency Council in 1972.