How can I get a duplicate University of Dayton Certificate?
Beginning in the 1960s, the university began to purchase hundreds of single-family houses and duplex apartments in communities near the campus as student housing, and expanded the campus to Brown Street. In 2007, the university cooperated with the Dayton House Builders Association to build five new townhouses in the Citirama project and renovate four houses.
In 2005, the university bought 49 acres of land for $25 million, which was once the location of NCR Corp's cash register factory. The purchase extends the university’s borders to the west of the Greater Miami River and increases the total area to 216 acres.
In 2009, the university announced that it would purchase another 115 acres from NCR for US$18 million, including the former NCR World Headquarters and Old River Park, a recreation area for former NCR employees, to expand the campus to 373 acres. The former NCR World Headquarters was renamed 1700 South Patterson Building and now houses the University of Dayton Research Institute, classrooms, offices and meeting spaces. In 2013, the building became the headquarters of Midmark Corp., a provider of medical, dental and veterinary healthcare equipment.
In 2010, GE Aviation announced that it would build the US$51 million GE Aviation Dayton Power Research Laboratory R&D facility on the 8-acre campus, becoming the first major new development project on the former NCR land.
In 2012, the total campus area was approximately 388 acres, including 38 academic, research, sports and administrative buildings, 5 dormitories, 18 student apartment buildings and 473 dormitories, including 347 university-owned dormitories.
When the Second World War broke out, the enrollment increased to about 1,000. In 1950, with the return of veterans, this number exceeded 3,500, and it grew steadily. When the baby boomers entered the college age, the number of college enrollment exceeded 10,000. However, with the establishment of Wright State University and the expansion of Sinclair Community College, local enrollment declined in the 1960s, making UD a national university.  In 2012, more than half of undergraduates came from states other than Ohio. International enrollment has also increased. In 2012, more than 1,500 international students enrolled.