Previous
Next
  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Samples
  4. /
  5. Other Diplomas
  6. /
  7. How much does it...

How much does it cost to buy a Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen diploma from Germany?

THM diploma
THM diploma

How much does it cost to buy a Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen diploma from Germany? How to order duplicate THM diploma? Can I buy a duplicate THM diploma to get a job? duplicate THM diploma for sale, duplicate Germany diploma for sale. The predecessor of the Technical University of Central Hesse was the “School of Technical Drawing” founded on January 14, 1838 in Giessen by the Giessen Darmstadt Trade Association. The establishment of the school was sparked by widespread complaints that artisans could not read and understand architects’ building plans. About four weeks ago, in December 1837, a trade school was also established in Darmstadt, the predecessor of today’s Darmstadt University of Technology (formerly Darmstadt University of Technology). This means that TH Mittelhessen is only a month younger than TU Darmstadt and is therefore the second oldest technical college in Hesse.

Residence A20, Audimax and “Café CampusTor” at THM in Gießen
In 1838 Giessen also established a “trade school”. In 1840, the Giessen Trade Association was founded. Its members include Professors Justus von Liebig and Professor Hugo von Ritgen. The trade school expanded in 1842 as the “Craftsman Calculus School”. In 1846 it merged with the Technical Drawing School to form the “Technical School”. Industry associations become school boards.

In 1878 Hugo von Ritgen, professor of architecture and engineering at the University of Giessen and later rector, took over as president of the trade association and the school of technology. The subjects in 1890 were: Architectural Drawing, Theory of Architectural Design, Theory of Building Materials, Architectural Style, Theory of Strength, Costing, Machine Drawing, Drawing and Modelling, Descriptive Geometry, Physics, Mechanics, Arithmetic and German.

In 1903, the school opened a course leading to the master’s examination. In 1909, the national final examination began. The curriculum expands to include arts and crafts drawing and trigonometry. In 1913, the school was renamed the “Grand Duke Industrial School – School of Architecture”, and in 1919 it was expanded to include a four-semester Department of Mechanical Engineering.

In 1921, it was renamed the “Giessen State Trade School” and consisted of the following departments: School of Architecture, School of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Arts and Crafts, School of Trade Training, School of Carpentry, School of Locomotive Drivers, School of Railway Foreman and Railway School. Another name change occurred in 1925. The “State School of Trade and Mechanical Engineering in Giessen” is expanded to include electrical engineering. In 1928 the school moved to the “Old Clinic” on Liebigstrasse.

On April 12, 1935, the Imperial Cultural Society decided to exclude Jewish members. Apparently the response of the Giessen School of Trade and Mechanical Engineering (then still) was to exclude teachers from the classroom.

In 1938, the school became a three-semester technical school for architecture, mechanical engineering, painting and carpentry. Hold electrician, shoemaker master’s exam preparation class.

The school building on Liebigstrasse was completely destroyed in a massive air raid on Giessen on 6 December 1944.

On June 6, 1946, permission was granted to continue the school and the school was renamed “Polytechnikum Gießen”. The lecture started on 25 July 1946 at the “New Castle” in Landgraf-Philipp-Platz with 216 students divided into 2 mechanical engineering, 2 structural engineering and 1 electrical engineering terms, Each semester of study is 5 semesters. In 1947 more than 400 students came to the class.

In 1954 the name was changed to “Gießen Municipal Engineering School (Institute of Technology)”. On May 5, 1958, the state took over the sponsorship and at the same time changed its name to “Giessen State Institute of Mechanical, Electrical and Structural Engineering”. The standard study period is increased to six terms. Lectures are held in the “Alten Schloss” (eight classrooms) and in the barracks (four barrack teaching rooms in the courtyard of the “Alten Schloss” and eight behind the armory, two for the first and second semesters). Experiments The room and workshop are located in Wiesenstrasse.

On March 7, 1963, the Faculty of Engineering moved from the barracks at the Armoury and the “New Castle” in Landgraf-Philipp-Platz to the new building on Wiesenstrasse. In the final year (1971) of the Gießen Faculty of Engineering, 59 lecturers taught 950 current students.

Former logo of the Gießen-Friedberg University of Applied Sciences
From August 1, 1971, the “Fachhochschule Gießen” was established, consisting of the state engineering schools in Gießen and Friedberg and the educational institution in Fulda. On August 1, 1974, the Fulda region was spun off to create today’s Fulda University of Applied Sciences (still a technical college). On August 1, 1978, the name was changed to “Fachhochschule Gießen-Friedberg” in order to make the location of Friedberg clear in the name as well.

0/5 (0 Reviews)